Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogging from Oswego

OK folks. It's happened. We're blogging from Oswego. You might be thinking, "this will probably be the only entry we'll ever see," and you could be right. But, we'll give it a try...I don't know how to do this yet so I need to practice. Hopefully, there will be more soon.

5 comments:

  1. I'll see if I can comment now that I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received your blog.
    Assume this is all it takes to be a follower.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. When's Piper going to post an entry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is neat!...good for you for blogging! I hope I remember I'm a "follower"!!!.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you for starting a blog.....I have done mine for about a year now and there are many a gaps in my postings and MANY things that I still don't know how to do, but hey it is fun to see what everyone is up to!

    ReplyDelete